How to prevent product lifting? Sign up for FREE webinar on July 22
Learn from Max Estrada - worldwide creative nail artist and educator STARTS July 9
Nail sculpting for beginners
by Anastasia Luksha
77 video lessons, acrylic and gel for beginners and experienced nail technicians who want to get professional education.
After pay for 90 days
Share this page:
Nail sculpting will never be out of fashion. You know why?
Because not so many women can boast having ideal nails, and sculpting (modeling) will make even short, bitten or broad nails look trim and elegant.
It is one of the most sought for services in manicure parlors. On average, every 5-th client requests nail sculpting, so that professionals who perform it expertly will never find themselves out of clients.
In this online course I have put together all the main issues related to gel and acrylic sculpting. The theoretical part is well structured - I explain it all simply and clearly, and the most effective techniques are included in the practical part.
You are welcome to join us!
Summary of the course contents
Nail Sculpting for Beginners online course includes:
- 2 sculpting techniques - for gel and for acrylic;
- 2 ways to create a smile line;
- Techniques shown in the course provide for 3 weeks-long lasting sculptured nails
- 3 ways to apply the product;
- 7 steps in nail filing;
- 11 practical assignments;
- 32 secrets to help you in everyday work.
What you will learn
77 video lessons on two sculpting technologies - gel and acrylic
The biggest problem for a beginner in nail sculpting is how to apply the material in a thin even layer and then pinch the nail. In this course I will discuss nail architecture in detail and explain the chemistry of product polimerization (hardening) process - so that you would understand how to choose the right amount of material and the right place to apply it, and how to pinch the nail properly.
The other difficulty is the time sculpting takes. Some beginners spend as much as seven or even ten hours (yes, as long as that!) on their first sculpting efforts. I will show you the best techniques to use, and after practicing them you will reduce the time to 1-1,5 hours.
During this course you will learn different ways of applying various products and of creating the C-curve, and will be able to use them in different circumstances. You will also get rid of the most common mistakes, knowing how to avoid them from the start. And significantly enhance the speed of your filing and sculpting.
What will you get in the end?
- Have detailed knowledge of natural nail architecture and learn how to prepare the nail safely for sculpting;
- Know all about the contents and chemical properties of various products;
- Understand the proper consistensy of acrylic and how to work with gel;
- Obtain information on the products currently available on the market and recommendations on the best choices to make;
- Practice working with gels of different viscosity;
- Learn the safety precautions necessary to protect both your clients and yourself;
- Master the application techniques;
- Learn how to choose the right form and how to get it fitted quickly and properly;
- Learn how to choose the right nail length for each client;
- Acquire the sculpting and pinching techniques that make your sculpted nails look natural;
- Be able to quickly make 10 nails perfectly shaped by filing;
- Learn to apply polish even and fast;
- Easily correct your mistakes even if you make them;
- Learn to create a perfect C-curve.
Are you familiar with these problems?
Here are the typical problems of those who studied nail sculpting all by themselves or with the help of free online videos. You are sure to have encountered some of them if you ever tried sculpting without proper training:
Caused by mistakes in nail preparation for sculpting or in applying the product.
Cracks on a sides
Caused by incorrect form fitting, nail pinching or filing.
Caused by mistakes in form fitting or material application.
Chipping on a free edge
Caused by bad preparation of the natural nail or wrong choice of the product.
And what is the result?
Time wasted, clients and money lost.
All these problems will stay forever in the past for graduates of my online course.
I guarantee that after completing this course and all its practical assignments you will be able to sculpt nails on a professional level.
Who would benefit from this course?
The course has been developed for those who are new to sculpting, or learned it by themselves, as well as for nail specialists preferring to start their education "from scratch", and for manicure professionals aiming to expand the range of services offered to the clients.
We start with basics. We discuss the structure of a natural nail, the way it grows, what materials are required, and how to choose them.
We move on to practical tasks. We learn to feel the product and to apply it properly, to choose the right moment for pinching, to shape the nail into a perfect shape by filing.
Improving the techniques. We practice achieving beautiful smile lines and applying polish, creating perfect nails for further application of one tone polish or for French manicure.
We go up from simple to comprehensive, moving on to next assignments only after the previous ones are fully completed.
Below you will find the full contents of the course for the two sculpting technologies:
In order to join the course you will need some products and implements. If you already have products, you can use the ones you have.
Below I list the items produced by NSI, by you can choose similar products by other companies.
Materials required for acrylic sculpting (NSI products)
- Attraction monomer (Acrylic liquid),
- Acrylic powders - clear, sheer pink, white, cover pink.
- Non-acid primer for acrylic Attract,
- Sanitizer Sani-Pure Spray,
- Dehydrator Nailpure Plus,
- Cuticle oil Nurture Oil,
- Acrylic brush #8 Grand Kolinsky,
- Dappen dish,
- Brush Cleaner,
- Nail tips,
- Endurance file 100/100 grit,
- Endurance 150/150 Grit File,
- Endurance 180/180 Grit File,
- Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer,
- Lavender Block Buffer,
- No cleanse gel top coat Glaze 'n Go,
- Platinum Nail Forms,
- Lint-free tissues.
Products required for gel sculpting (NSI products)
- Clear and Pink sculpting gels,
- No cleance top gel Glaze N Go,
- Body Builder French Pink, Body Builder Cover Pink — Warm,
- Body Builder Soft White,
- Brush On French White,
- Color gels 2-3 colors (any),
- Balance Bond Non-Acid gel Primer,
- Dehydrator Nail Pure Plus,
- Gel Brush,
- Platinum forms,
- Clearn or natural tips,
- 100, 150 and 180 files,
- Endurance 180/240 Grit Buffer,
- Lavender Block Buffer,
- Cuticle oil (Nurture Oil),
- Nail Wipes.
My students' works
How our online education works?
Signing up for the class
The number of participants for this course is limited. With too many students I won’t be able to give sufficient attention to each, and the individual result of every student is what I consider most important.
100% refund guaranteed
Got questions? Feel free to comment below